We charge no shipping fees, no matter where you live and how many items you order. But please be aware that depending on your country, local customs might charge a small amount for import.
- Shipping within Switzerland: Your order will be shipped by Swiss Post. You will receive your goods within one week of placing the order.
- Shipping outside Switzerland: Your order will be shipped by Swiss Post. You will receive your goods depending on your location, it should not take longer than 10–15 business days. For express shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All orders placed will be confirmed by e-mail. The contract between you (customer) and Townhouse (SZVM AG) is entered by submitting the order and electronically accepting the TERMS. By ordering, you accept our TERMS and all prices.
- Please pay with your credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express) through the Paypal site
- All orders will be sent out within 3 days after the payment has been received
- Please be aware that depending on your country local customs might charge taxes and/or import duties.
- Townhouse bears the risk of transportation.
- If the merchandise arrives damaged, you may return it at no extra costs. Please get in touch with us before sending the items back.
Right To Return
- You may return the merchandise without indicating any reasons within seven days after receiving the order.
- Used merchandise cannot be returned and will not be accepted.
- The costs for returning merchandise is payed by the customer. We will not refund any custom charges.
- In case of damaged merchandise or defects, Townhouse refunds the cost of returns.
- Townhouse is committed to respecting your privacy rights. Your data is protected by the most modern security. Personal data is collected, saved and used exclusively for the purpose of processing your order
- We do not forward personal data to a third party. However, this does not apply with regard to subcontractors of Townhouse such as parcel services, credit card issuers etc., which request the data in order to process your order.
- You can request the change, modification, or deletion of your personal data at any time.
- This contract shall be governed exclusively by Swiss law to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods as well as reference to the legal conventions of other countries.
If you have more questions about our terms and conditions, please contact us:
Hotline: +41 (0)43 843 7000